A more recently manufactured RC B-flat Clarinet with silver plated keywork. It's in really great shape, and the keywork looks basically new. We've done our full cleaning service, as well as oiling of the wood. Afterwards, we evaluated every pad, bumper, and key on the clarinet to get it in top shape for a new owner. Like most of our clarinets, the wood is in great shape and indicates very little playing time. So it will last a long time for the new owner. The only downside is someone had signed the top of the case. If using the included cover, this won't even be seen during normal use.
Contact us today to visit one of our two locations, or to set up your at-home trial!
Every clarinet is checked to make sure the following things are perfect:
- Pressure/Suction - No leaking pads
- Key Movement - No binding or drag
- Spring Tension - Proper tension and balance
- Ring Heights - Checked for proper evenness and height
- Pad Height Opening - Checked for proper venting (no stuffiness)
- Key Spatula Locations - Key positions checked for ergonomics
We are clarinetists with many years of performing and clarinet repair experience, so we know exactly how a great instrument should play and feel. This results in a better adjusted, easier to play, and ultimately a better sounding clarinet.